Thursday, April 11, 2013

For U !!!

No gym… back paining and more time… so wrote it about u… I know there a little free time for u but still hope u get some time to read it… when I write some poems, I always think of rhyming it but sometime it never happens… this is for u…


Which one of my days leads to you?


I stand in front of the doors of days one by one,


And I see you in each door


Offering me in your hands


But I cannot touch you,


The water is a desert mirage


But, between me and you


That thing I can’t see


Here I am,


Standing on the crossroads of the heart,


Fearing that, you may tomorrow forget my face


My Love,


Which of the winds can take me to your clouds?


How long should I bleed in front of you, to smile?


Here it is,


My blood is breathing, lonely,


Running to its joy when sitting under the shine of your eyes,


But, why is the impossible always following me like a curse?


Why does u confiscate my flowers?


And steel my tongue?


Can’t you be just the charming without being the impossible?


Without my heart getting demolished and yelping like a wounded wolf?


But, between me and you


That thing I can’t see


My love,


I have no sword to fight with, except your touch,


A kingdom will be born for me in your heart one day,


I will defeat that thing I can’t see,


Don’t shut your door,


Just,


Wait for me


Now I don’t understand what I wrote but wrote something. If u understood then well and good for me, if not will explain it someday. But I wrote something....

No comments: